- ATP Lab Electrolytes XL is designed to sustain exercise performance and maintain hydration.
- During intense exercise, you can lose many electrolytes and micronutrients through sweat, so it is essential to restore your micronutrient status to keep performing well.
- This supplement would be a good choice for anyone who manages their hydration and electrolyte levels to sustain their performance.
- This is particularly suited to those doing more demanding cardiovascular training since fluid and electrolyte loss will be higher.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- ATP Labs have included various minerals such as Potassium Citrate and Calcium Citrate.
- But more importantly, ATP has included D-Riose and Beet Root Extract.
- D-Ribose is a naturally occurring carbohydrate that helps replenish ATP, the primary fuel source for exercise.
- While Beet Root Extract both increases Nitric Oxide for better blood flow and is a source of antioxidants.
- ATP Labs have carefully selected a good combination of ingredients to fuel your performance and use only natural flavourings and organic stevia to make this a premium supplement.
Per portion of 5g (1 scoop)
- D-Ribose 3 g
- Potassium Citrate (30,6mg elemental potassium) 80 mg
- Magnesium Malate (3mg elemental magnesium) 15 mg
- Magnesium Taurate (4,75mg elemental magnesium) 50 mg
- Zinc Glycinate 5 mg
- Calcium Citrate 80 mg
- Beet Root extract 500 mg
- Sodium Chloride 120mg
- Sodium citrate 100mg
- Natural flavour
- Organic stevia
- Citric acid
Recommended use or purpose:
Helps in connective tissue formation. Helps to maintain immune function. Helps in energy metabolism and tissue formation. Helps to maintain normal DNA synthesis. Helps to maintain normal acid-base metabolism. Helps to maintain healthy bones, hair, nail and/or skin. Source of electrolytes for the maintenance of good health. Helps to maintain normal muscle function. Helps in the process of normal regulation of cell division and specialisation.
Take 1 scoop 1 time per day. Mix the product well in 1-2 cups of liquid (water, juice, etc.) immediately before consumption. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products. 1 scoop = 5g
Cautions and Warnings:
Ensure to drink enough fluid before, during, and after exercise. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
*The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements.This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See section 20 in T&C.