- Glutamed can benefit you if you are looking to support your gut health and immune support.
- Glutamed could also be used to down-regulate your nervous system after being ramped up for intense training and/or could be used before sleep, both of which will aid your body in recovery.
- It could be used alongside other amino acids to increase glutathione production, to improve your antioxidant status and detoxification.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- Glutamed contains two ingredients that perform a wide range of roles in the body, namely L-glutamine and L-glycine – two essential amino acids.
- L-glutamine is an essential amino acid, and is a fuel source for white blood cells and intestinal cells, integral for immune function.
- L-glycine is another amino acid that helps make the body’s primary antioxidant glutathione fight off oxidative stress.
Recommended Usage and Guidelines
It comes in powder form, a typical serving is 5g mixed with water once per day, but this will depend on your specific needs and requirements.