- Pure EAA is a supplement that contains all the 9 Essential Amino Acids for building muscle proteins; they are termed ‘essential’ because the body cannot make these aminos: we need to get them from the foods and supplements we take.
- If you are looking to build muscle, then EAAs are important since they are literally the muscle’s building blocks. So ensuring a good supply of aminos means new muscle proteins can be made.
- EAAs could also be used if you are looking to recover from workouts better since supplying these aminos will start the rebuilding process quickly after training. This could be used year-round to support your recovery or be used in especially intense periods of training.
- EAAs could be used to maintain a consistent blood glucose level.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- These EAAs include 3 important aminos called Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine, which are important cellular triggers for building muscle.
- However, you need more than just these 3; you need all 9 of the EAAs to maximise the signal to create muscle proteins.
Ingredients – Per portion de 10 g. (1 scoop)
- Leucine 2,58 g
- Isoleucine 1,29 g
- Valine 1,29 g
- Histidine 130 mg
- Methionine 130 mg
- Phenylalanine 130 mg
- Threonine 130 mg
- Tryptophan 130 mg
- Lysine 860 mg
- Potassium 85 mg
- Sodium 85 mg
- Natural Raspberry flavor
- Citric acid
- Organic Stevia.
Recommended Usage and Guidelines
EAAs are easy to use and could be used ‘on the go’ if you are travelling or potentially fasting, then EAAs are a simple way to keep amino acid levels elevated in the blood and to stimulate muscle protein synthesis.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please see our T&C’s section 20.