- Magnesium is a crucial mineral involved in over 350 reactions in the body. Magnesium is essential because our bodies cannot make it, so it needs to be taken into the body via food or supplements.
- If you are active and train a lot, then your magnesium needs could be even higher, up to 20% are than usual.
- Magnesium has multiple roles in the body, most notably; calming the nervous system, helping nerve cells to work, lowering blood pressure, improving insulin sensitivity, and helping with inflammation.
- Magnesium is a superb supplement to improve your sleep. By calming the nervous system before bed, you are more likely to get better quality, deeper sleep, which will help you recover and repair and wake up with more energy.
- So if you have trouble getting full restful sleep or getting to sleep, then Magnesium can be part of a broader strategy to improve your sleep (including eliminating electronics before bed, etc.)
- If you are serious about your training, Magnesium is ideal for your recovery strategy, as it will undoubtedly be depleted after a challenging exercise.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- ATP Labs have included two types of Magnesium; Magnesium Malate and Magnesium Glycinate.
- Magnesium Malate is a form bound to malic acid, which helps the Magnesium to be absorbed. Also, malic acid can help energy production for your body’s cells.
- Magnesium Glycinate is particularly good at lowering the stress hormone cortisol and calming the nervous system.
- Two other ingredients, Taurine and Vitamin B6, are also included because they help get Magnesium into and out of cells. Still, they, too, can help with several functions for the heart and regulate blood sugar.
Per vegetarian capsule.
- Magnesium (malate) 250 mg
- Taurine 200 mg
- Magnesium (glycinate) 250 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5-Phosphate) 5 mg
- *Provides 80 mg of elemental magnésium.
- Vegetable cellulose.
No ingredients not listed on the label have been added to the product. Contains no corn, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy, soy, eggs, fish or shellfish by product.
Recommended Use or Purpose:
Helps the body to metabolise carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. Helps in tissue formation. Helps to maintain proper muscle function. An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily, with or without a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions and Warnings:
Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
ATP LAB test every batch of raw materials to identify potency, microbial contaminants, heavy metals solvent residues and allergens. Herbal ingredients are tested for pesticide compounds. Essential fatty acids and fish oils are tested for dioxins, furans, PCBs and other agents and manufactured in Canada 🇨🇦.
*The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.