Acetyl L Carnitine UK Product Overview
- Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) is an amino acid, which is a building block for proteins. ALCAR has several functions in the body; it helps with energy production, nerve cell communication, cognitive and heart health.
- In your cells, you have essentially a powerhouse called mitochondria; this is where energy can be provided and used. ALCAR primarily works by supplying fat stores to the mitochondria for use.?
- Fueled by Designs for Health manufactured this supplement as a pure form of Acetyl-L-Carnitine with no other ingredients, so you get the direct benefits of this ingredient.
Acetyl-L-Carnitine Key Ingredients and Benefits
- If you are trying to lose fat, then ALCAR could be used because it helps transport fat cells to where they need to be used to supply your body with energy.?
- For brain and cognitive health, ALCAR is useful because it is an antioxidant and can help brain cells stay healthy from oxidative stress and heavy metals. ALCAR also helps supply energy to your brain cells and improve your brain function, mood, and focus. For this reason, it has been shown to help dementia and Alzheimer?s.?
- For middle-aged and elderly individuals, Acetyl-L-Carnitine would be a good choice to support healthy ageing by maintaining brain function and health.?
Recommended Usage and Guidelines
We recommend taking 2-3 capsules of Acetyl-L-Carnitine per day, as indicated by current research and understanding. However, if you are using ALCAR for exercise performance, you could use up to 4 capsules.