Human Performance Hub Bio Avail Multi is a first-of-its-kind multivitamin, mineral, and phytonutrient blend specifically formulated to mimic the nutrient intakes in an optimal evolutionary human diet.
The levels of nutrients provided by Bio Avail Multi were devised based on the concept of evolutionary adaptation of human physiology corresponding to a whole food, nutrient-dense diet. The ingredients in Bio Avail Multi have been sourced as naturally occurring or bioidentical.
In addition to essential vitamins and minerals, this formula includes unique phytonutrients proven to have beneficial effects for health* (such as lutein, lycopene, resveratrol, wild blueberry, broccoli seed/sprout, citrus bioflavonoids, and more), which were likely consumed in more significant quantities in the evolutionary past than they are in the modern diet.
KEY INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS
• B Vitamins: Provided in their natural and activated forms for superior bioavailability
• Mineral chelates: Calcium, magnesium, zinc, copper, manganese, molybdenum, chromium and boron are provided in chelated forms. Chelation is the bonding of minerals to amino acids, which results in molecules that are more easily absorbed and assimilated by the body.
• Vitamin K: Provided in both the K1 and K2 forms, both essential but have different biological roles.
• Vitamin E: Provided as tocotrienols from annatto extract. Tocotrienols have higher antioxidant activity and unique benefits not observed with tocopherols, the form of vitamin E in most commercially available supplements.
• Concentrated phytonutrients: Bio-Avail Multi shines with these unique ingredients not typically found in multivitamin/mineral blends—lutein, lycopene, wild blueberry complex, citrus bioflavonoids and more. These phytochemicals are concentrated in highly nutritious foods and have biological activity that may help support overall health and wellness.
How To Take: Take 4 capsules per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. (Divided dosing recommended.)