Curcumin Complex 60 Soft Gels Updated Formal 400g
Curcumin Complex is fuelled by Designs for Health Evail™ highly bioavailable curcuminoid formulation. It contains a unique combination of three bioactive, health-promoting curcuminoids: curcumin, bisdemethoxycurcumin, demethoxy curcumin, and turmeric oil. The three curcuminoids are the turmeric root’s most vital, protective, and best-researched constituents.
Curcumin Complex is manufactured utilising the Designs for Health Evail™ process, which helps optimise the curcuminoids’ absorption rate while reducing their absorption time. This proprietary process uses all-natural ingredients, including turmeric oil, sunflower lecithin, and vitamin E, without potentially harmful surfactants.
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response
- Provides gastrointestinal protection
- Enhances the immune system
- Helps autoimmune conditions
- Provides antioxidant effects
- Decreases allergic reactions
- Curcumin Complex is a Turmeric supplement that contains the most important ingredient in Turmeric called Curcumin. It contains 3 different curcuminoids, the strongest, most protective, and most absorbable forms for the body.
- Curcumin’s structure means it can be hard to digest in the body, so using a patent-pending technological process helps the structure of curcumin to be better absorbed by the body; this is a key feature of this supplement since it helps absorb the main ingredients much better.
- Curcumin is known for being anti-inflammatory; if you are looking to lose body fat, reduce joint pain, lessen arthritis or if you are training hard at the moment, then reducing inflammation will be an important part of the process to improve these factors.
- In addition to being anti-inflammatory, Curcumin is also well known for being an anti-oxidant. So if you are highly stressed, exposed to various pollutants, training hard or want to have healthy ageing, then anti-oxidants will keep your cells healthy and protect them from damage.
- Curcumin could also help with immune function to defend against bacteria and lower the likelihood of illness and disease.
Recommended Usage and Guidelines
As a dietary supplement, take one softgel daily with a meal or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- Not recommended during pregnancy.
- Close monitoring of individuals on blood-thinning therapy or those with gallstones (stimulates bile flow), ulcers, and GI inflammatory conditions are recommended.
- Inhibits various P450 enzymes.
*The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.