Glycine Powder Overview
- Glycine is an amino acid, a building block for protein, which has been researched to have numerous positive effects on the body.
- Collagen requires glycine, so glycine could be used to support joint health.
- Glycine is vital for glutathione production; glutathione is a major antioxidant in the body and reduces oxidative stress. Ultimately, this will help keep your cells healthy, free from damage and help your immune system function well.
- The liver can be easily damaged from too many toxins such as alcohol or drugs, in which case glycine can help prevent damage and reduce inflammation through its ability to make glutathione and its anti-inflammatory effects.
Glycine Powder UK Key Ingredients and Benefits
- Supports structural components
- Aids detoxification
- Helps treat gout
- Supports liver health and function
- Promotes brain health
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels
Recommended Usage and Guidelines
We recommend starting with 1 scoop of Glycine Powder mixed with a bit of water and taken after your evening meal. This dosage can be increased to a maximum of 30g if you do not see any benefit from a single scoop, but be sure to monitor the effects and response you get from the supplement.
Talk to a qualified practitioner if you need further specific advice for your health.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See section 20 in T&C’s.