- Probiotics are natural bacteria that can benefit your health; we must get the right bacteria to maximise our health in several areas.
- Probiotics are known for their ability to help digest and break down nutrients, support the immune system, improve gut health, eliminate harmful bacteria and restore bacteria after antibiotics.
- Almost 70% of our immune system is connected to the GI tract; by improving the range of bacteria in the gut, we can help our immune system and prevent gas, bloating or stomach pains.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- Almost everyone can benefit from a probiotic since it will create a better gut environment. More specifically, it can be something to consider if you have stomach or digestive issues (gas, bloating, or stomach pains in response to particular foods).
- For body composition (both losing fat and gaining muscle), it is essential to absorb the nutrients you eat and remove toxins, which probiotics can do.
- Probiotics would be great after being given a course of antibiotics because antibiotics tend to eliminate most kinds of bacteria instead of selectively removing harmful bacteria. So it is important to rebuild the good bacteria with a probiotic.
- This supplement includes strains of bacteria that are particularly capable of passing through the intestines, which means they can work where they need to and not be removed by stomach acid.
Recommended Usage and Guidelines
The suggested serving is one capsule per day with a meal. If needed, build up to 4 capsules max per day.
** The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See section 20 in the T&Cs.