- B vitamins are integral to our health; among the many benefits of B vitamins, the three main ones include removing toxins, methylation and hormone balance.
- Taking a B-vitamin complex can help you by removing toxins from the body. This ultimately will improve your liver function and also your fat loss.
- B vitamins are also great for Methylation, which is essentially where the body turns certain switches on to help the body function better.
- If you are trying to reduce body fat, managing your hormones is essential. Higher body fat levels often come with a poor balance of a hormone called estrogen; too much will not be ideal for losing fat, so the use of B vitamins can help remove excess estrogen.
- B vitamins will also help with red blood cell production, brain function, and energy levels.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- Vitamin B Complex comes in coenzyme forms, so the body does not need to go through a phosphorylation process to use the B vitamins in the body. Human Performance Hub Vitamin B Complex contains B vitamins B1-7, 9 and 12.?
- B9 Folate – Designs for Health have used NatureFolate, a blend of natural folates; these help with a healthy pregnancy and heart and brain health. It is necessary to get natural Folate, not synthetic Folic Acid.
- B12 – is important for red blood cell production, which helps get oxygen around the body, helping energy levels, fatigue, nerve cells, etc.
- Choline Dihydrogen Citrate and Trimethylglycine are also included to help methylation.
Recommended Usage and Guidelines
This supplement could be taken as 1 capsule just before every meal, which has protein or only with meals that may have the intolerance you have.