This delicious, effervescent, orange-flavoured powder quickly provides therapeutic dosing of vitamin C. Potassium bicarbonate is included in this formula as a buffering agent to give it fizz. Also included are quercetin, hesperidin and rutin, and natural bioflavonoids in citrus fruits.
- Vitamin C is crucial to humans because we cannot produce it on our own. Instead, we rely on foods to give us the Vitamin C we need, and it has several uses as a supplement, from supporting immunity to heart health.
- Vitamin C would be useful to someone who is looking to improve their immune function.
- It would be prudent for someone who might be working outdoors in a cold environment for extended periods of time. Vitamin C has some evidence in preventing common colds, but it is more effective with people who work in more stressful environments or outdoors (e.g contractors, builders, farmer’s, military, etc…) and those who do lots of training (e.g endurance).
- It can also be used in treating infections since Vitamin C will improve how your immune cells function.
- Vitamin C is an excellent all-rounder supplement; it benefits the immune system, prevents cell damage, and help eye and heart health.
KEY INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS
- This powdered supplement contains a very high quantity of Vitamin C, providing over 40 times the daily recommended value per serving.
- Human Performance Hub has included natural bioflavonoids (Quercitiin, Hesperidin, Rutin), which are also great antioxidants and Vitamin C.
RECOMMENDED USAGE AND GUIDELINES
Since this is a high dosage, it is best to stick to the recommended dose (4g or 1 tsp) to prevent any discomfort in the stomach. The dosage will depend on your needs, you might lower the dose slightly if you have no stress or illness to fight, and up it slightly if you are ill.
** The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.?