- Zinc is a vital mineral for the body, involved in hundreds of reactions; it is important to many of the body’s systems, including the immune and nervous systems.
- It is not uncommon to have a zinc deficiency, and many people should consider zinc as part of a supplementation protocol to maximise their health.
- Zinc could be used before training to improve how your brain and nerves send signals to contract muscles. For more general health purposes, zinc could be taken at any time of day with food.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- Zinc is important for hormonal balance; it helps to regulate estrogen while promoting testosterone, which in the long term going to improve strength and gaining muscle.
- Amongst its many functions, zinc extends to help vision, hearing, the brain and nervous system, healthy skin, regulating blood sugar levels, and the immune system. A zinc deficiency could lead to symptoms in any of these areas. Supplementing with zinc would be a consideration to support your eye and ear health or support your immune system.
- In terms of how zinc could benefit your training sessions, zinc can improve how your nerve cells send signals to your muscles in the short term and could increase testosterone levels in the long term, both of which would improve the output of your training sessions.
- This formula includes vitamins B2 and B6, which helps with absorption, ensuring you get the benefits of the mineral.
Recommended Usage and Guidelines
The recommended dose is 1 capsule per day with a meal. This would, however, depend on your deficiency, and you could require more, so consult a practitioner to get an individual recommendation.