- Vitamin D is known as the sunshine vitamin, and ATP Labs have created a simple spray to help you get enough of this crucial vitamin.
- Deficiency in Vitamin D is widespread worldwide, and this supplement would help anyone who wants to fight this deficiency and anyone who wants to support bone and immune health.
- Vitamin D also helps to absorb calcium, which helps maintain bone health and works with the body’s immune system to fight infection and disease.
- If you don’t reside in a sunny climate or get outside much, you may also want to consider supplementing this.
Key Ingredients and Benefits.
- This supplement contains 1000 international units (IU) per 2 sprays.
Recommended Usage and Guidelines.
It is recommended to use 2 or more sprays per day depending on your Vitamin D levels.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Per 2 sprays
- Vitamin D3 1000 IU
- Purified water
- Sodium Alginate
- Natural Flavors
- Medium Chain Triglycerides
- Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid
- Potassium Sorbate
- Purified Stevia Extract.
No ingredients not listed on the label have been added to the product. Contains no corn, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy, soy, eggs, fish, shellfish.
Use & Guidelines
Recommended Use or Purpose:
A factor in the maintenance of good health. Helps in the development and maintenance of bones. Helps in the absorption and use of calcium. Helps in the absorption and use of phosphorus. Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
Adults: 2 or more sprays per day, with meals, as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
It is recommended that individuals taking more than 2,000 i.u. vitamin D per day have their blood levels monitored. If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.