- Hepatik Defense supports your liver, a vital organ in your body that performs around 500 functions.
- The main tasks the liver performs are filtering what is contained in your blood and detoxification.
- The liver is also essential for the metabolism of all macronutrients. It helps break down fats for energy, maintain blood glucose, and convert amino acids from proteins into energy, carbs, or fats.
- The liver also stores many vitamins and minerals.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- ATP have included Choline Bitartrate, Milk Thistle and Inositol, which keep the liver healthy by removing fats from the liver, preventing fatty liver and the subsequent harmful effects.
- N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) is a supplement form of the amino acid cysteine, which is fundamental in producing the antioxidant…glutathione! This antioxidant is part of the liver detoxification process, which gets the bad toxins out of the liver and out of the body.
Recommended Usage and Guidelines
If you have suffered from liver issues, whether it is alcohol-related or not, ATP Labs have made a formula of select ingredients to support your liver health. This product needs to be used for several weeks to see its benefits act on the liver; taking 1 capsule with each meal with protein is suggested.
Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family.
Use & Guidelines
Recommended Use or Purpose:
- Helps to support liver function.
- Hepatoprotectant/liver protectants.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help increase bile flow (cholerectic).
Adults: Take one capsule three times daily with meals providing protein, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner.
Duration of use:
- Use for a minimum of 3 weeks to see beneficial effects.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 6 months.
Cautions and Warnings:
Consult a healthcare practitioner if you have a liver disease or cystinuria, if you are taking nitroglycerin or antibiotics, or if symptoms persist or worsen after use. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have gall stones or if you are breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/ Compositae/Daisy family.
- Do not use if you have a bile duct obstruction.
Known Adverse Reactions:
Hypersensibility, such as allergy, has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Some people may experience gastrointestinal upset.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.