- The Omega-3 Fatty Acids EPA and DHA are less common in the Western diet than Omega-6’s, so we must get Omega 3’s for the specific health benefits.
- The main benefit of this supplement is the high dose of Omega-3’s in the fish oil, which could be useful after periods of highly intense training, for particularly inflamed joint aches and pain, for high blood triglycerides levels or for dealing with the inflammation which comes from excess body fat.
- DHA helps with better communication between cells, leading to better functioning.
- Both Omega-3 fatty acids can reduce triglyceride levels in the blood, which lessens the likelihood of atherosclerosis and thrombosis and can lower blood pressure.
- Omega-3’s are also anti-inflammatory.
Key Ingredients and BenefitsWhat makes Omega-3 Triglyceride different from other ATP Labs supplements like Omega-Pure, is the amount of fish oil provided:
- Omega-Pure provides 1000mg of fish oil, which gives 400mg EPA and 200mg of DHA…
- Omega-3 TG provides 4650mg of fish oil per tsp (liquid form), 2088mg EPA and 1044mg DHA.
- This ultra-concentrated fish oil supplement provides 4-5x with the amount of other ATP Labs fish oil products. It is combined with antioxidants to ensure the fish oil remains bioavailable and stable.
Recommended Usage and GuidelinesSince this is a high concentration, consider cycling this, doing 1 or 2 phases with the supplement and then lowering the dosage or changing to a lower dose of fish oil (e.g. Omega Pure). The recommended dose is a 1.25 teaspoons, once per day with food. *Keep in the fridge after opening the first time. *Contains oils from anchovies and sardines.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See section 20 in T&C’s.