- Magnesium is integral to the body, it takes part in over 300 reactions in the body and the majority of people nowadays are deficient in this mineral.
- Magnesium malate means that it is bound to malic acid, which is found in fruits and vegetables. Magnesium is needed for hundreds of reactions in the body, and malic acid is important for the generation of energy from what we eat.
- In combination, this makes a supplement that could help your energy levels and fatigue.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- So this would be useful if you are an athlete and you need to replenish magnesium levels which are lost in exercise or to help utilise the food you eat as fuel, especially carbohydrates.
- Magnesium also helps manage blood sugar levels by helping to utilise the glucose in your bloodstream. It is important for bone tissue, magnesium is most abundant in bone and helps to strengthen it.