Curcumin Complex 60 Soft Gels
Curcumin Complex is fuel by Designs for Health Evail™ highly bioavailable curcuminoid formulation. It contains a unique combination of three bioactive, health-promoting curcuminoids: curcumin, bisdemethoxycurcumin and demethoxy curcumin, along with turmeric oil. The three curcuminoids are the strongest, most protective and best-researched constituents of the turmeric root.
Curcumin Complex is manufactured utilising the Designs for Health Evail™ process, which helps to optimise the absorption rate of the curcuminoids while reducing their absorption time. This proprietary process uses all-natural ingredients, including turmeric oil, sunflower lecithin, and vitamin E, without potentially harmful surfactants.
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response
- Provides gastrointestinal protection
- Enhances the immune system
- Helps autoimmune conditions
- Provides antioxidant effects
- Decreases allergic reactions
Recommended Usage and Guidelines
As a dietary supplement, take one softgel per day with a meal or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- Not recommended during pregnancy.
- Close monitoring of individuals on blood-thinning therapy or those with gallstones (stimulates bile flow), ulcers, and GI inflammatory conditions are recommended.
- Inhibits various P450 enzymes.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.