Human Performance Hub Carnitine Complex uniquely combines L-carnitine and its acetylated form into each capsule in a 4:1 ratio. 400mg of L-carnitine to 100mg of Acetyl-L-carnitine. 500mg total.
L-Carnitine is an amino acid derivative with the essential function of helping fat enter the mitochondria. Fuel substrates?such as fats are converted into energy inside cells. Dietary fats and stored body fat are rich sources of energy, but they require carnitine for transport into the mitochondria. Without adequate carnitine, fat cannot be used as a fuel source in the body. As a result of impaired fat metabolism, suboptimal carnitine levels may interfere with fat loss, hinder athletic performance (both aerobic and anaerobic cardio and resistance training), and hamper the maintenance of healthy blood lipids like cholesterol and triglycerides.
This will benefit:
- Healthy Weight Management
- Exercise Support
- Cardiovascular Support
- Human Performance Hub Carnitine Complex is a combination of two derivatives of the amino acid Carnitine, namely, L-Carnitine and Acetyl-L-Carnitine, and the combination of the two provide added benefits.
- This supplement would be a better choice than CarniClear because it contains Acetyl-L-Carnitine, which gives added benefits for your brain and heart health whilst still containing L-Carnitine.
KEY INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine has been found to improve brain health, helping to combat various diseases, prevent cell damage, and maintain memory and cognitive function.
- A supplement such as Carnitine Synergy, which contains Acetyl-L-Carnitine, is a great choice if you are trying to stay on top of your brain health in the ageing process.
- Heart health can also be improved with Carnitine supplementation, it has been shown to improve blood pressure and heart disease over the long term.
- It could also lower blood fat levels, an important biomarker to take care of.
- To improve exercise and athletic performance, specifically more cardiovascular and stamina-based activities, Carnitine could be used since it helps get fuel to the cells to provide the energy you need, and so extends how long you can exercise for.
Recommended Usage and Guidelines
Each capsule provides 400mg of L-Carnitine and 100mg of Acetyl-L-Carnitine, depending on your weight 1 to 4 capsules is the recommended dose. Research has used up to 2g of Acetyl-L-Carnitine, so the dose could vary depending on your needs and your health status, please consult a relevant practitioner to get the best advice
** The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.