- Omega 3 Ultra is a high-quality fish oil supplement with excellent anti-inflammatory benefits. Typically, the western diet has plenty of fat called omega-6 but not enough omega-3, and to maximise our health, we need to get a better balance between these two essential fats for the body.
- Fish oils are best known for being anti-inflammatory; reducing inflammation is important for losing fat, protecting heart and brain health, and helping joint pain. High levels of inflammation will worsen the symptoms of these, so a good fish oil could be part of a wider strategy to help reduce inflammation.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- This supplement uses TruTG, meaning it has the fish oils in triglyceride form (a form of fat); this helps the body absorb the fish oils and get the benefits. Similarly, lipase is contained because lipase help to digest fats, and so the fish oil will be better digested by your body.
- Omega 3 Ultra is also a very pure form of fish oil because it uses antioxidants called tocopherols to prevent damage occurring to the fish oil itself, so what you get is the best possible form.
- Brain and eye health require a substance called DHA, and DHA is one of the omega-3s in fish oils; taking a fish with a good amount of DHA will support your brain and vision.
- Cardiovascular health is also a beneficiary of fish oil because reduced inflammation will help the blood vessels to function well. Also, fish oil can reduce blood fat levels and lead to healthy blood vessels and flow.
- There are also applications for athletes or those who train hard, periods of intense physical training will raise inflammation as a response, so following these phases of training, it is good to bring inflammation back down. Inflammation is a natural response, but too much can be problematic.
Recommended Usage and Guidelines
2 soft gels per day with a meal is the standard dose, and that will help most people. However, those with more significant inflammation (e.g., body fat levels or joint pain) could safely increase this dosage to 3 or 4 soft gels per day. If you need specific advice, then please consult a practitioner or coach.