- 300 small tablets in a sachet
- Chlorella is a type of algae that is single-celled, related to Spirulina, which is high in Chlorophyll, giving it a strong green colour it has. Chlorenergy uses a Chlorella Vulgaris strand; this is easily digestible and provides 4-5 times more Chlorophyll than spirulina.
- Chlorenergy was also the best-digested form of Chlorella by the Japanese Health and Nutrition Food Association.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- Chlorella helps the body in several ways; firstly, it detoxifies by binding to heavy metals and extracting them from the body, such as lead, mercury, and cadmium. Heavy metals can come from the water you drink if it is not filtered or pure, or heavy metals could come from pollution in the atmosphere.
- Chlorella is also a good source of Vitamin B12, which helps with cellular energy production, red blood cell formation, memory, and regulates homocysteine for heart health.
- Chlorella has also been found to increase immune proteins and detoxify the body and lower inflammation.
- This would be a great addition to your fat loss strategy; detoxifying and reducing inflammation will help fat to be utilised and lost.
- Chlorella can also help with your gut health; by removing toxins and developing gut bacteria, there is a better environment for digestion, absorption and bowel function.