- GI Regenerate is a natural supplement to support the gut lining; the gut is vital to our Health because it can stop allergens, toxins and diseases from getting into the bloodstream.
- A large part of our immune system is housed in the gastrointestinal tract, which is essential for digesting food. It is critical to preventing illness.
- Leaky gut is a syndrome that some scientists and natural health practitioners have identified; this is where the little gaps appear in the gut, allowing toxins and other compounds through. This results in constipation, bloating, gas, poor immune function, lack of focus, fatigue, and joint pain.
- To prevent this, the gut lining needs to be fortified so those harmful substances cannot pass through and affect us, and the GI Regenerate formula is specifically designed to do that.
- After antibiotics, our gut lining and the microbiome are heavily damaged; therefore, we need to regenerate the gut lining and add to the microbiome.
- Designs for Health produce GI Regenerate formula, like GI Revive Powder.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- GI Regenerate includes l-glutamine, which supports the intestinal lining; DGL, known to smooth the intestines; and several other ingredients, such as Quercetin, which is anti-inflammatory.
- GI Regenerate is an all-around good supplement to support your gut health.
Recommended Usage and Guidelines
The suggested dose is 8g (1 tablespoon) in water in powder form in-between meal times.
The benefit of powder versus the capsule form is that the powder is easier to take and likely faster to absorb in the stomach. Personal preference will determine whether you go for the capsule or powder format. ** The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.